Wednesday, February 19, 2014

day 121
                                    Exiting ......
As we know that luck can not last long. And my fishing triumph ended a most unusual way. Weather that shone bright sun, suddenly changed. Sharply wind blew, and we were in the middle of the lake.
Gathered from nowhere, dark clouds, and went, no, no rain, A HAIL, each hailstone was the size of the yolk of the egg. On me, other than a light summer dress, wearing nothing. However, also were lightly dressed and my father and his brother. Grad very painful bashed my body, and I cried every time he got to me and rubbed his palm place, but I did not cry, though I was only 5 years old, because nobody forced me to go fishing.
Father , seeing that gets me a lot of hail , I would like to help, but I had nothing to close , then he poured a bucket of fish into the boat , and put it on my bucket . The bucket was great , and I hid under it all . Now none hail did not hit me, but when they got a bucket , then rang a bell, which I shudder even more than from hail strikes the body. It was deafening and scary , I tell you. Although I knew that it was only the sound , and nothing bad he did not do, but , still , it was scary.
 Meanwhile, we swam to the shore, and only boat nuzzled into the shore , the wind died down , the sun came out again , well, what can I say ?
 We already want to go back to fishing, but the evening reminded us that there will be no fish to bite , and the mood was already spoiled , and we decided to go home .
 It's been many years, and I still remember it like it was yesterday 

No comments:

Post a Comment