Monday, August 26, 2013

day 10

  Today is day 10 of our communication with you. Anniversary, you might say. I congratulate you and myself too.
My critic told me to write better lyrics. I fully agree with him. But I do not know how to do it. Of course, I'll try .....
  And today we have to plan a little amazing story .......
  As I said, my beloved brother died at age 42, God rest his soul .....
  So from that day has been more than three months.
June, the third number. I was in his apartment. In the silence I heard only the ticking clock.
From a drawer cabinet melody was heard. This is my brother's phone began to sing. I shuddered ....... June 3rd is his birthday ......
How to explain it? .... His phone was switched off on the day of his death on February 22 ..... .....
What was it ...... come to mind different thoughts ......

No comments:

Post a Comment