Friday, August 30, 2013

day 14 short storie

Today we have a day of laughter .....
But , I want to warn you that what I'm going to tell you has happened in the history of Russia , however, a long time ago ....
 Do you remember what I write only about the real facts ....... and I'm not afraid to tell us about yourself ......
 This action is happening in my years when I was young ....
 So, I had to bring home water in buckets from the column , which was right next door ...... I put on a sweater, jacket, jeans and then .......
Jeans were old and they were leaving their lightning itself, able to hold a buttoned the top button only committed lightning ......
I took the bucket and went to fetch water ..... I go and I feel that something keeps me going , that it hurts .... I can not understand ....
Keep going , I pass through the street, walking on the opposite sidewalk , I type in a bucket of water and head back ..... I remind you that my house is in the heart of the city, it is in front of the central department store, right there - a convenience store , butcher shops and fish , that is a very busy place ....
And behold, I go and am 2 buckets of water ..... with every step I harder and harder to move my legs ....
I can not understand what is going on ....... And when I put my foot on the porch entrance ........ MY JEANS FELL DOWN ......
I , of course, giggled ........ Well, not in the street ......
short storie.......

No comments:

Post a Comment