Tuesday, August 20, 2013


  Day 4
Today I'll tell you how it is sometimes, if hard to fight the "green snake," I think you know what kind of a beast ...... just in case ..... I'll explain the title of excessive alcohol taken drinks ....
  So, I live in a 2 storey building, it has 8 apartments, there is no running water, and we all need to bring water home in buckets from the column, which is a block away from home. Staircase in the entrance is very narrow, and we have to bring buckets, holding them at arm's length in front of him,
and even, apparently, to add to the romance, steps wizard
made with a downward slope, in truth, showing the wonders of gymnastics, we work hard to bring water home, and each campaign, as sortie behind enemy lines ....
  End of March, the snow was still lying, but turn into mush already managed. I need to bring 4 buckets of water
for this I came out with buckets in their hands in the entrance, went down
 the landing below, and stood on the lowest rung of two men were sitting, and as you remember, then the ladder
narrow ...... and I did not go .... they took an entire doorway ..
but then I saw their third companion, well, as they are the same .....
to think for three, met without ties, and so on,
 and this third looks at me and I looked at him, suddenly, lo and behold ....
He understands that I have to go, he tells his friends that they got up and missed me, in response to a sound, it is still
Once asked, the result is the same, then he took the hand of one of them .......
and, as a pulled the cork out of the bottle ..... I was ....
I was hoping that they will go as long as I'm moving back and forth ....
but it was not there ......
 going to the entrance, I realized that the dislocation of assessors
has not changed .... ie 2 sat, and the third was facing me, I stared at him ....... I also have to pass ....
his actions were repeated ..... first he asked them to stand up,
the result is zero ..... then again he pulled the "cork out of the bottle" ...... and could no longer walk, and of course, I picked up
eyes that no one else come ........
AND BUCKETS OF HANDS DOWN crawled YOURSELF ..... ......
second sitting had seemingly common position,
But his face ........ sticking out of his mouth cucumber of about 7 cm,
tip out, eyes open, but ... OOOO ..... man sleeping
He was very tired in the fight with the serpent, apparently .....

No comments:

Post a Comment