Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 9

Yesterday I told you about the recent past. Today I will talk about my very distant past. Then I was 5 years old, but I remember well.
 Summer. Me, my father and my uncle are going on a fishing trip. We'll go on the boat, because the bad bank is caught fish.
 The warm sunny weather. We take a fishing rod, bait and a metal bucket for fish caught.
 We took a boat and sailed to the middle of the lake. My rod was short, so long as the rod I would not cope. I was still a child. I threw a fishing line
bait in the water. It turned out to be quite close to the boat.
My father and his brother also threw in fishing line. We all waited for the fish to bite. This jitter is determined by the float. He has moved, when she caught a fish.
The first bounced my bobber. I pulled up a fishing rod.
Fish caught. I do not know how to shoot fish with fishing line, so
it had to do to my father. He unhooked the fish, put the fish on the bottom of the boat, adjusted the bait on the hook and then threw a fishing line into the water. Just lay down on the float water, fish pecked again. The same thing happened again. This went on for about an hour. My father had just shot the fish that I caught, and they had not one bite. They were beginning to get angry. I caught a fish, but they do not.
The explanation is simple. At the very boat was a shadow. The fish did not see us. Their rods were long, and the fish have all revolved around my bait. I caught a fish, and they just jealous of me. You should have everything going on, but from here to nowhere, raid the wind, rain and hail.
The castle was very large and painful to beat me on the head, arms, legs. I just cried. To the shore was far away.
I had nothing to hide, then my father put me on the head of the bucket. And then it became even worse. The bucket was metal. Bucket fully closed me. Hail fell on him. The ringing of a bucket was such that every time flinched from it. But I did not cry and did not complain.
 We have already moved to the shore. Once we got off the boat to shore, storm ceased.
   And I still remember the fear that I experienced while sitting under a bucket ......

No comments:

Post a Comment