Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 5
  Today we have to plan, some, again a strange story .....
It was 15 years ago ..... but I remember every detail as if it happened yesterday ....
  My son and I, on occasion, been put in a semi-abandoned village ...
It was only 7 houses ... Only one of them lived local.
  In the house where we had to wait until morning, take off angle
one artist, and for some reason he was very pleased that we will be in this house too .. my question, how much I need to pay him for bed .... he waved his hands .... they say, what does not charge .... need anything .... furthermore, he did not pay the owners of the house ....... they are happy that someone is living in their home and looks after him ...... I was puzzled ... ... So ..... why? .....
  In the evening, over a cup of tea (by the way, was a tea from a samovar, and this, I tell you, delicious tea), the artist said about this village, and I realized why no one lives here .... at first I certainly do not believe him, so it was very strange to hear that the houses in the evenings get out of the walls of his hands, moving and moving furniture, open and close the door .... despite the fact that the village has a small church, and even in one of the houses was when the priest .. ....
     Well, we had dinner, had nothing to do, so we decided to go to bed (forgot to tell us there was a dog - East European Shepherd named Jack).
 Suddenly Jack, who was in the next room, with a squeal out of there and snuggled up to me ....... I went to see what it is ...
 In the room where I went, there was nothing unusual ..... I patted the dog to calm him down .....
 We said good night painter, and went to sleep ....
The artist was in the kitchen, he was still working,
and, as he said he never turns off the light in the kitchen ..
    I lay down to sleep on the couch, and my son on the other ........
Started the night ...... I was beginning to doze off, and before the full
immersion in the dream opened her eyes ........
  OVER MY SON Sleeping hung DARK
Translucent clouds ....
 I immediately woke up ... wanted to jump up, but it was not there, nothing happened, I tried to move like that, again, nothing .... and cloud lower and lower over her son ..... and here I thought effort by giving sight to the center of the cloud, drove him .... it has gone into the wall ..... I took a breath,
began to lean heavily sleep, the eyes themselves were closing, I fell asleep ....
sharp jolt ...... I open my eyes again .... again the same
most ...... cloud hanging over her son ...... I drove it again
the wall (although I had not assumed that I am able to do this)
          I'm so struggled all night and in the morning all tired, I fell asleep, as was already dawn, and the cloud could appear more ......
  Slept until 9 am, we got up and had breakfast with a large
relief, went to the bus stop, to finally get out of the muddy village .......
 And the artist was there, he could not leave, because the cost of other property he had no money ....

No comments:

Post a Comment