Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 12

 In the recent times, when I was still relatively young, strong, and fun, and there was a story. It was a summer weather. At night, it was still warm. Gorgeous time for a rest. Who mainly rests? ......
 I think the rest those tired and not at all ....
And here they all rest and ourselves out of spite, as if what you do necessary work ........
And who is really tired, there is no way to not only relax, but to even think about it ....
 Oh well .... What to Jupiter, then do not put a bull ....
And so. Summer evening flowed smoothly into the night. Heat. Vents are open. I'm going to go to bed ...... and everything would be fine, but what that sounds are heard from the yard ...... Okay, I thought, until I go to bed, everything dies down ........
 HERE ....... I should not have hoped so .........
All night moaning swept the street, then the pane is open .....
Once I start dozed off from the street, "MMMMMM OOOOOOOO ....... ....... ....... Mmmmmm .... Oooooh."
And so all night ..... I certainly did not sleep ...... And in the morning to work ......
 From the street the morning ...... I hear the voice of her neighbor ...... "Nick, get up, catch a cold." .......
Nick got up and walked like a zombie to look into the entrance of heat.
At first, he knocked on my neighbor on the porch in front of my apartment. There is not opened. 6 am, all the same ....
Then he began to knock me ......
And then I have to go to work ..... What to do? It does not go away .... And I will not wait for the bus ...... We must open the door .... I opened ..... It is "post" ..... and walks into my apartment .... . I say, "Where are you going? Did you see where you're going?" In response, no gu gu .... Well, he's a man, and stronger than me ....
He went into my apartment and pushed him there is not any opportunity ..... It is in the hallway, swinging, does not understand ..... At his feet are two of my bucket with water ... I think, if it's still swing, it would upset the bucket and pour the water on the lower neighbors ....... push him, there is not any sense ...... then I got angry .... I'm late for work .....
 I came out of my apartment. She took him firmly by the lapels of his jacket, or rather what was left of it ..... AND HOW turf!! ......
It's like he did not stand on his feet. He flew out of my apartment and blurted out his head on the threshold of a neighbor, which knocked 10 minutes ago .....
So he went down ..... I went to work I go ..... and I think back in the evening, and here is the police waiting for me ... It is not known how he landed there ......
In the evening, after work, I go to my porch ...... No one in the entrance is not .....

No comments:

Post a Comment