Thursday, August 29, 2013

day 13

Today the figure is not quite comfortable day, but it's nothing ... Because she's still there in a number of other properties in and of itself is no different from them , because all the figures created the mind of man . And if they are created , then they are someone you want ......... Well, that philosophy ...... Back to business ...
To business , gentlemen, to the point .......
So . In the deep of my youth , even when the sky was blue and the grass is green .......
I worked as home-based workers , that is, work at home. I spun lace. I have a license for this profession.......
My job meant making lace with special devices called hook, bobbin , pillow, sliver (Figure) , hoop and thread from flax .....
 Like any other job I was given a plan for the month, which was necessary to carry out , or payment for my work , and without that tiny , turned into a very microscopic ........ So I was sitting at work almost around the clock ..... .. At that time my son was small in my same room ..... At night, when I was working , he slept on a nearby couch . Light , of course, was included. And, of course , also interfered with my son to sleep. We had to come up with something ......
 And I came up with . I rummaged through the pantry , found there a thick fishing line that was used for fishing, tied it in different sides of the room and hung up on her baby blanket . So I fenced off the flow of light from a behalf of my sleeping son . The blanket had a view , if it hangs in the air, since the very line in the air was not seen ....
 So I sat and worked , then it's been a long time , and I really wanted to sleep .... I went to bed , and
blanket and left hanging ....
In the morning I woke up before her son and still did not get up , so as not to wake him up. When he opened his eyes , at first he did not notice anything , then his eyes rested on a blanket ........
His eyes grew wider and wider .... He silently stared intently at the blanket that was hanging in the air, and did not say anything .... Then he pointed a finger at the blankets, and would probably ask what it is. As it is being kept ... so ...
Then I laughed ....... And he understood and laughed too ......

No comments:

Post a Comment