Saturday, August 31, 2013

day 15

Today I offer you some of my memories , but as you know , memories are more likely to correspond to reality , and I'm just telling you the real story, as you remember .....
So, when I was 19 years old ..... I just finished medical school ..... I got the nursing profession ...... After 1 month, I had to start working in the hospital ...... And while I was vacationing with her parents , something like a vacation ....
 My parents lived in the village . The village is that - that larger villages, but less than the city ...... Before the village was called the town , which had a church ...... In my village there were also a food shop and a medical center .....
Day of which I speak to you now , it was a Sunday , and a medical center did not work. In the house where I lived and my parents ran my former teacher . She was very upset. Her son climbed over the fence and ripped his leg. She asked me to help her son . I asked what a medical center where the medical assistant , who must refuse medical treatment ..... She replied that only paramedic examined the wound and said that we should go to the hospital ....
A 25 km to the hospital and go back on anything ...... Teacher begged me to help her son ....... We had to sew up the wound ..... I told her that I had just graduated from college, still did not work and the practice does not have nearly none, although during my studies I 've seen , such as sutured wounds and theoretically know .....
She was very excited and started asking me again to help her son. She even brought the key to the infirmary , which elicited from the medical assistant .... What was to be done ..... I agree ...... and we went with her to the clinic . Her son walked behind us very slowly. His wound was not allowed to move fast ......
In the infirmary I examined the wound ..... It was a depth of about 4 cm and a length of about 6 cm, edge , of course, have been torn from the inside of its protruded from the remains of an old fence in the form of small chips the size of about 2 cm ....
I put the wounded man on the couch , face down and set to work ...... I washed my hands , treated the wound edges iodine, took a syringe Novocain for pain injury, and knowing what 's going to hurt , began to talk to the boy , I told him that he was a boy and did not have to cry in the next room by his mother and he should not frighten her the shout ...... As I said, I introduced Novocain in the wound edges
from the wound itself , that is, I do not pierce the skin, and used the inner surface, so there is very little pain. I was able to do . gradually procaine was beginning to act , and the pain went away . The boy did not have time to feel it . When I was numb the wound, then took a syringe sterile solution furatsillina and washed the wound. All of a foreign dirt cleaned up , and now it was possible to sew . All the time I was talking to a boy....
 I took kortsangom sterile surgical needle , put it on a sterile surgical thread , and began to sew the wound edges , and she always talked and talked to the boy that he is a very good and brave boy, he will suffer , if it hurts , but, apparently , anesthesia was good ....
 The whole operation took about 15 minutes ......
2 weeks later my teacher was surprised I said that everything has healed without complications and even ......
I still remember that story , and then the excitement that I had to then go through .....

No comments:

Post a Comment