Sunday, September 1, 2013

day 16

Sometimes it happens that the most difficult is easily done ..... It goes ....I have always lived a cat ...... all sorts of different species ...... And then I was told that in the neighboring town has cat that has a brush on the ears , like a wild lynx ..... I went and brought him home ...... at that time I still had 2 cats ....... at first they were hissing at each other, then used and settled down ...... and friends ..... Red cat did have a brush on the tips of the ears , and probably proud of them ......He could sit for hours on the TV still, not even blinked his eyes .... Sometimes I'm asked where I took a beautiful and natural statuette .....But , as usual , can not all be okay , as you know .Started having problems with a toilet. His Majesty - the cat all the toiletries business was producing close to their shared bathroom. All other cats , these cases are resolved correctly. I tried to
accustom red cat to another, but nothing worked ......
I decided it to anyone - ever present , apparently, he did not like my hostel ........
One fine summer day, I went to fetch water , and the cat is always accompanied me ...... And this time ......
I 'm going to fetch water , the cat behind me moving leisurely ..... As you may remember , I live in a busy location in the center of the city.
I'm going to occasionally look back , where 's my tomcat , because in spite of everything , I love him ......
I look around and I see once again . The store is a couple , a man and a woman, both of old age . woman
take my cat , and she looks around and sees who is or is not ...
I have not noticed it , I was too far away ......
Once again she looked back , the cat hid under her blouse , and they both quickly left ..... . UFFFF .......

No comments:

Post a Comment