Friday, September 27, 2013

43 day


Will be the day there will be food . This wisdom is not just rescued me when I was starting to panic ,
when suddenly there is a problem with money , or rather , their lack of ....... And , indeed, I had only to take it easy and rely on chance , as soon afterwards appeared or what ever the opportunity to earn, or what any sponsor , or other occasion ......... what a word, the money came , but soon disappeared again ...... It was not long until I realized that not all have to buy what you want , is not always necessary to be able to indulge their desires, and then , with surprise , it becomes clear that what I did not bought and did not have to ...... And , especially , need to slow down myself , if events are also stalled the process , well, let's say that that is impossible , then what obstacles, especially if they can not be explained if they are ridiculous ....... In fact, besides us there are other people more than higher beings who not only in themselves , but are our guardians, because by nature man, a rampant , and sometimes without knowing it , can harm not only to themselves but also to others. Therefore, there is a service of guardian angels , and the many examples ......
 Here you are, one of them ........ ........ Summer One group of people must now go to the event , and another group of people to the event to prepare for this, they need to arrive early to all done ........ I know all the participants in person, go to the city and see the bike of one of the producers and wonder , because it should already be in the area of ​​the event , and he's here ....... whether they are prepared ...... troubled by this , I call your supervisor .......... head too was surprised and said that 20 minutes later he comes home to a " quitter " and everyone will find out .........
 When my manager came to the place of gathering participants , he said that when he came home to the " quitter ", that he was asleep , and at his desk with a glass of bubbling kettle included ........ and if he did not come, then I think , no fire would not have done, because , in the end, all the water would have boiled away.........
    Here you and I showed how our dear guardian angels , they are not an easy job
" foolish child - man" saved from his own carelessness .....
 After all, I had to send it along this path and it was at this time that I saw this man ...... well , you say , why did not directly work with that person , but the fact of the matter is that no you can always " to shout " to the mind of man , if he does not think that a boiler requires attention , such as to reach, the more that one under the influence of alcohol, then the angel hard, they forgive me , that was commemorated in vain ... .. I just want to say that about you and worry , and it is necessary to appreciate, respect and always be grateful .......

No comments:

Post a Comment