Tuesday, September 10, 2013

26 day      Аbout 20 years ago during the country's transition to reconstruction could begin work on their own , that is to open its production , farming , or even what the activity . The stores did not have deposits of food and goods , so it was possible to do it ..... I like very mobile people and experimenter at heart , too, joined in this direction ......
 In our city, then almost never sold red tomato, green only , so I decided to find suppliers with the right product to me ...... And all would be well , if I was doing it , but my husband found a supplier ... .. It was a poor judge in a new relationship .......
Yes, and could not imagine what could be a dangerous such a peaceful activity as something to buy in some, sell others ...... Here .......
 So they brought us tomatoes 8 drawers , can not hang anything , I was told to sell , I'm still very surprised........ But my husband said it was OK , guys robust, all of them written down, what and how much....
I have been working day and the other , the fourth , the fifth tomatoes over, and then there is the "boss" tomato , looks at the money I give him , and says that we should have it five times , I wonder why ... .... he said in all seriousness that the money should be 5 times more , and nothing else , and if we do not give up , then turn on the counter , and then we all go nuts ....... we could not prove ......
 As a result , I and the baby started to hide as best they could , the husband went to ask for a bank loan, for it takes time for about a month ...... Here we are a month and then lived on the shore of the lake , in the summer there are many people ... ... then made ​​their way into the apartment, and did not include light ........ when we gave them the money , they heard that they have done so many ......
That's it ended our business .........

No comments:

Post a Comment