Sunday, September 8, 2013

25 day

Today it is the third story , I do it, because if tomorrow will not be able to do it. To you , dear my interlocutors , I would like to suggest to subscribe to them , so that if there are breaks in the printing of the form for reasons beyond my control , you could be notified that another story came out .....
  So now we'll fast forward 20 years ago .......
Summer. Is hot . The air is so dry that any , even the slightest speck of dust floating in it, like fish in the water..... Especially down from plants. Ivan tea , such as dandelion or parachutes . Service surveillance , for fear of communicable diseases in the city, sprinkled with garbage container caps special disinfectants to avoid spreading flies ......
   The same was done in our backyard ..... I 'm sitting on logs near this container , just another place to sit there . I walk this way with a child. He's playing in the yard , and I see that nothing unexpected happened , the children , all the same ....
I'm not just sitting here, but at the same time I knit socks ..... I sometimes think that where it smells like Dostum ..... I look at the lid of the container , then there is a white vtolstuyu pours .....
All evening I was sitting and sniffing ...... My child is tired with running , and we went home ......
      All night I ran to the bathroom .... I flew out of all ...... I could not understand why .....
My child and husband were sleeping ..... and I ran .... . we all ate the same thing .....
   And then it dawned on me ..... it's poisoning, and poisoning it Dostum .......
 In the morning, I was completely exhausted , and about any activity around the house it was not already ....
I was green with anger ..... what my plans are broken , I took two buckets, fetched water and washed away all the cover ...... Then came the neighbor , who began to resent that wash off all the earth , as it sometimes runs her pig , to which I replied to her that the rain is where, in its opinion, will wash away ..... she had nothing to say, and she complained to the surveillance .....
 On Monday, workers surveillance asked me the question, why on earth I washed them disinfectants .... I told them that I was poisoned, and that I got sick right kidney .... They said they were also poisoned when it rolls in disinfectants and not to rub it can not be , since there will be a fly , and it may be dysentery ..... I said to them that then let's all vymorim and dysentery will not ..... And in actual fact it turned out that my other The neighbor who used the situation REALLY pours dusts, she did not like the chicken, which spoiled her flowers in the flowerbed . A disinfectants - there was just a little bit .......... Dostum same surveillance has long been used .....
MAYBE IT'S NOT QUITE INTERESTING HISTORY, BUT IF YOU ever , where ever you feel a strange smell , try to leave this place without waiting for the consequences, and then all of a sudden what that neighbor does not like chicken ..... no joke , as you already understood........

No comments:

Post a Comment