Sunday, September 29, 2013

day 45


I recall my distant childhood , when my father worked as a driver on the car, which was called the briefing , as it was called so because it is more a machine using , that is, when on the road where it broke down what some car and drive it was not possible , the driver walked to the nearest town to call the garage and ask for help . My father went and helped with repairs , as Pappus had all the equipment to do it ....... Workshop on wheels ....... And then my mom was in the hospital, and yet no one was born , and my adult neighbors have already taken out the question who I want , brother or sister , it was a nightmare , because if I answer, that the brother , they told me that he would hurt me , well, have to say that while his little sister for this they said that for the little sister will have to stand up , just a closed circle ..... and then, when the next time they began their song ...... I just quietly go away, but they still feel hurt, they say, is not a polite girl ! ! What ? ......
   Yes ..... And so at this time when they asked I just walked away , but vaguely heard that we have already been born
brother ..... Finally it ..... Cheers ! ! .....
  The hospital was 25 km away from our village , and in the evening my father and his briefing went to see my mother and my brother .... You have no idea how I was glad that I had now no matter who , as I have long requested that I bought a little brother or sister ....... and here we go ...... Cab car , of course, is not designed to transport children , she set up for the big uncles and aunts , and then I just 7 years, and on the growth I was very small, as a result , my feet were hanging in the air, did not reach the floor , and I'm at every jolt on the road, jumped up on the seat , and each time I almost dumped on the floor .... .... then I started screaming that I fall , because scary, and grasp at his father's hand , and he had to steer ..... he , in turn , shouted at me to let go of his hand , and that I will not fall, he just did not understand what I'm flying by the seat at each well on the road, and yet he shouted to me , so I held on to the handle in front of me , but I did not reach it , because my hands were still small, it is again did not understand , because he is standing down on the pedals and hands on the handlebars , in truth, fed the hungry , not a friend ........ The full horror I get to the city , where we quickly found out the window of my 3 floors brother , that is, its package and everything, and we went back . Again , these bouncing as on the trampoline, and wild fear that I'm going to fall on the floor of the cabin , I remember that it was still very cold , even in June ....... When we got home , these same neighbors again began to harass , so what what my brother , but what could I say , I have not seen him , I've heard before that the adults said that at first , all children like monkeys , I said so , they laughed, and I felt a strong offense , because I unwittingly brother had called , and he was so small and helpless , oh how I was angry at the neighbors and myself, and so far I have not myself , as they say , a bad feeling that she could not adequately resolve the situation , and I just did not know how ....... and that from this mess , and , perhaps, even from the cold, I got sick , but I remember that my mother a few days later came home with her ​​brother and father scolded , I put that bad , but I felt sorry for his father , because I could not itself dress simply . I did not think it would be so cool .....

No comments:

Post a Comment