Sunday, September 22, 2013

38 day


New ideas , as you know , on the one hand, excite the imagination of what is no prospect , on the other hand, alarming , it's something new , unknown, who knows how things will go ...... Maybe better not to get involved , and crawl slowly as snail with a house on her head hard, but always with a roof, but what does it matter what kind of rain or other bad weather can happen ........ what a difference by thumb groove , and ditch the car will not get any coup , and the road is ridden? , beaten , familiar , albeit somewhat boring , but safe ...... but how do you say, how life moves on, if nothing new experience , here is what is the great engine of the great process called life ....
So you have this engine , you are asked a question , and with it there and then say ...... Life has to move, otherwise it will stop, as it is known , the movement - that's life ....... I is here 's what, I have been blogging as blogging, I sat myself quietly scribbled their stories , and then I said to my critic , it is possible to insert a video blog ......
  Well, gone ......... Today I present to you another blog and another video where my cat is trying to tell Busia his brother Doucet , that it is not necessary to wash ....... Well , see for yourself , you will see ......

No comments:

Post a Comment