Friday, September 6, 2013

21 day

Yesterday my computer threw an act, which I can not explain multiple versions . one and
primary , I accidentally pressed the wrong itself , typed text vanished ..... Another , that the meaning of the text so influenced the machine that he deleted it .... Third , as without it the trinity , Text impact on me , and I pressed the wrong way ...... But be that as it may, instead of a full story, I betrayed you only 2 lines ..... Briefly tell now that yesterday I asked you respond if you do not like something in the comments , and the very topic I 'll let you know as ever days later ..... And yet, I do not know how you find my fable , because the Internet big, I just want to invite you to subscribe to them , and will not need to look ..... you probably without me know it ....
 And today I will tell you that the dreams are not only prophetic , but steriotipno - prophetic , that is, as if programmed . And I dream that my mother and I are going on our city. On the area of ​​my mom stops , sits down on the stool , who have taken from somewhere , and relies on the other hand the same , which is close by and remains seated , and I 'm moving on . Then I look back , my mother is sitting. I want to call her to move on, but for some reason I decide that one I 'm going faster , where we had to go along . I wave my hand to her that she was waiting for me here and I 'll be back soon and go ........

    After 2 weeks, she dies ........... she rest in peace ......

No comments:

Post a Comment