Saturday, September 28, 2013

44 day


I sit , I choose , what would you stories to tell , and in that time, my ugliness cat on the bed , he decided , apparently, that the bed is his territory , had to rebel , which I really do not like , because after a burst of emotion, especially at the seals (we have two ), I feel bad because we wholeheartedly love and adore them , but just as likely, and others who have pets ...... I went to the kitten, patted on the head and asked him, that he is not done it more on the bed, but he turned away from me . I asked him what he hears me to me, he turned and said, " MMRRYAYA " and so , literally , and constantly talking ........
 But today is not about them , because my video was not built yet, but if you wanted to look at our seals , my critic has created a channel where I own ( think for ) yourself, what progress , post the video on YouTube about them, and if you're interested , you can type " rukzak - s- brila  " and you 'll see that they get up .......
 Now, about our human affairs ....... it is only in the Russian style of the possibility of all the bells and whistles if you can call it ......
 So, in one of our many cities live an ordinary person , it differs only in that it moves on crutches , and therefore has to be within his apartment , that is always at home ....... Here is what the workers and decided to use the nth Bank ........ that is, they began to call him and ask , "But you could not go ( go , it is with him that the state of health, but not this something else the cynicism ) to your neighbor and ask her to pay on the loan . " What , eh? ...... It seems that once one went though ...... do not have to do this , just out of courtesy.......
But they now call him every hour and every day, just give time to sleep , or do at this time of sleep , or cherish his resources to continue to use it ......
 But , imagine the picture : a man on crutches just answered the call and "walked" to the couch to give us something to sit , feet that hurt, just got a job , call again , again with a wild hard should get off the couch , on crutches such as move to the phone, and then again the same song , but could you go to a neighbor and ask......... in his place , I would have said, " I Begin to pay wages , and I will go to a neighbor "but he is a man , brought up the previous generation does not know how to deal with insolent ..... His daughter , learning about the situation, immediately went to a statement to the public prosecutor , hopefully now people will be left in peace ......

No comments:

Post a Comment