Thursday, September 19, 2013

day 35


 As they say, that everyone that there is " in the closet" ...... And no matter how serious or curious , but there is something that does not need to know the surrounding community, even if it does not damage the reputation .. But .... in our life everything has a purpose , and sometimes not guess when the shot gun, which hung on the wall at the beginning of the first act .......
Therefore, there is no desire to turn out on the wrong side undergarments , bed linen or some other kind , especially if it is still not entirely clear ......
 I stick to a few other beliefs. I'm rather more open than closed, easier for me to put out than to keep inside, so almost all of my surroundings knows about me , I do not know whether this is good or bad, but it 's easier and easier ..... ( although respect other people's secrets , then the absolute opposite , no one has ever heard of them and I do not hear ) ..........
Okay ............ too much water, it seems ......
 I was reminded just how deep in my childhood , however, in order .......
   Thus, the heat of summer ....... Especially not, but when it stopped , if the parents were allowed to go swimming , and especially if he is a parent to me too ....... I and my father came to the shore Lake , the time is almost evening , the sun is clearly not bake ......... But the resolution is the main criterion for assessing the use of the reservoir for a fun gurgling in it ......... My father took off his clothes and climbed into the water he swam well , so I pulled to the middle of the lake.
I swim like a stone , and so far, and even then , and even more so , had no idea of ​​the process of movement inside the liquid ........ Well, I gurgle , gurgle , and I wanted to stay away , " swim " .... .... " Swim " ........ allegedly ..... swim ....... everything is fine , the water excellent, as is the mirror will not move ........ all great........ from me in different directions are circles ..... I'm in the water ... and that's fine ........ and here, if I wake up, look around , ....... and the coast is already as to the distance , I think, have to turn ........ A reversal in the water consuming a lot of energy ......... That's what I realized after the turn that forces itself to the promotion of gone, everything! ! What to do ! ! I think, well , okay , we should stand on the bottom and the rest ..... put my feet down! ! ! ! But not feeling the bottom of your feet ! ! ! OOOO ! ! !
I start to climb to the top , but did not get very far ....... Father , but I 'm afraid to call ,
as will swear that I do not think his head ........ And the shame that has created such a situation ..... In general, silently slurped water, spit , and water already in the nose hit , how disgusting .. I began to choke..... ........ I. ...... somehow miraculously got , apparently, to the point where I was on the neck of ......... uschupala bottom of your feet, and coughing , already almost exhausted with cotton came down to the shore, then sat still for a long time ....... Father , and no one ever found out that I almost drowned , and I was at that time only about 5 years ......
 From then until today , when I'm in the water, swimming, and it is always in control of where the bottom is , and coastal features mark for herself , where there is more than me on the neck ......... That's the thingy .. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment