Friday, September 20, 2013

day 36

I flipped through their Talmud , however, that elect to you and not decided , let's just OK and start their records on verb of our earthly affairs , I want to eat well , that those dog , but I heard somewhere that the artist should be hungry , and probably more ragged , and only about these two options , I almost went up , and on the second, so it is strange ...... but I love the old , tattered clothes, and, necessarily , of course, , c / w ....deciphered : the name of the clothing of cotton fabrics, Cotton , in your ...... cool , I'll tell you , the thing...... And now I 'm in an old sports t-shirt with long sleeves , one of the elbows , which, of course , was formed over time and washes the hole before I fought with them, sewed , but it seams as it does not stimulate the imagination , I stopped doing it , do not know about you, but I absolutely love this kind of clothing, and would never have rented it if it were not for the conventions of high society ...... Yes ...... we came up with a lot to be wasting money ......
Okay, let's get to business ....... Today we have to plan a conversation about the dark ....... Full of people who are afraid of it , and do not tremble as if nothing or almost nothing to be seen, but that is not visible, as it is always annoying ........ agree ...... especially if what I had noticed no horror for afternoon tea or any kind of remembered horror of the old children's stories or do you just yet 5 or tttttttttdtsat years ...... then age does not matter .......
So I remembered my childhood fears of a deep ........ then I was already past 3 years , that is since I can remember what they were doing with me life ......
 So, winter evening , the window is dark ..... I have time to go to bed, and, of course , the light is turned off , and I have already been starting to tremble with fear, but none of it did not say ashamed , because I know that okay then and there , but all the same, what is creeping horror at the thought , and I, of course, it also increases. And now, in a dark room are beginning to emerge moving half-white shade, they are nothing that I do not ugrozhayut.A I close my eyes in fear , but I can not keep them so long , it's tempting to look at the environment of transparent blurred figures , as it may be impossible to tear view from the terrible shots in the film. I narrows his eyes , and through the slits of their eyelashes and brrr .... zhastikov further found , and I think that they are here now attack me , but at the same time I think, that no one and nothing like that in the room there , and I know that my parents were in the next room , and there is no door between the rooms , and the light they're not turned off yet , and a long time is turned off , as they have a lot of cases in the evening before bedtime , and they're walking and talking , doing something .... .... I'm tired of your fear and decide that I will not spy on their room, and held tightly close my eyes and pull a blanket over his face, but again bad , breathing heavily, I remove the blanket to the level of the mouth to breathe through the nose , and half Face leave under the covers , just a little bit hidden but ....... Without realizing it, I fall asleep ....... That's it , or something like this passed my sleep every night .......
     As long as my mom does not read from the children's magazine " Murzilka " story " How to Enable stars." In this story just narrated that turning off the light , we include star ....... because the light can not see them , but it's so beautiful , starry sky ........
      Since then, I am not afraid of the night , darkness and all that is connected with them ....... I often lift my head to the sky , walking on the street at night , and so would have looked infinitely ........ And suddenly I see that the extraordinary .......

No comments:

Post a Comment