Wednesday, September 11, 2013

27 day

Today at work I accidentally , actually , it's always a chance .... and only occasionally, especially ....... Actually, I blurted out that I write blogs, and, of course , immediately regretted it ... ... But as you know , the word is not a sparrow .......... And the fact that it took a computer ........ then no
the keyboard is not pereklaviaturit ....... Yes, you have to be careful , be careful ..... Well now do not change....... However, special reaction , at least outwardly was not observed . ..
And it is good that it ran through all the casual ........
 Now , I remember why it's my dress that I wore for several years in my childhood ..... It is a deep dark purple with various twisted strips and owls, which were placed on the tissue in different directions , up, down, right , left, ...
These owls sitting on branches writhing and peered sometimes from the most unlikely position .......
    Dress like , lived his own life , and when I wore it , something in me awakened something weird , unusual and alluring to some other world, there is a desire to listen to the night noises , the sounds of the evening sky , hide in what some little corner and watch the twinkling stars ..... I must say that the dress I did not leave
hardly ever , if only for a time his laundry ..... And although at the time nothing like nowhere not reflected in any literature, or anywhere at all , even talking about it was not, but I felt that my dress is not just a dress, and I loved him very much , and even now, after so many years, I remember it as if lifted just .....
       And a kind of nostalgia about it sometimes visits and fills my mind , but as you know , can not be returned for non-refundable ......

No comments:

Post a Comment