Thursday, September 12, 2013

28 day

 In the autumn season , when the evenings are getting dark quickly , but there is no snow , no one is uncertain phenomenon. They are seen suddenly and just as suddenly disappear. Mystic , you say, maybe, but why tempt them into their invisible net , and can not take his eyes . The eyes themselves and come back again and again to the place where it was just something , and no matter what ......
   So, autumn evening , the windows dark , and only glimpses of a street lamp in the puddles . In the recesses hatch water accumulated water from the recent rain. Far lantern occasionally reflected in it . Do not let a very strong breeze ripples on it .......
  I 'm standing in the kitchen and sometimes I look in the dark ........ And then I see a cat on this hatch. She , like squatting down , took a quarter of it and looking straight at me , his eyes and did not move , her eyes sparkle and shine like lights on a Christmas tree garland , and I 'm on the second floor , and she raised her head , looking it is on me ....... I think she is probably cold and wet out there ......... I continue to examine it and already want to go to take her home in the heat , when the cat disappears , but instead it only sparks of ripples on the water ..... and there is not any cat, no matter how much I did not look back , it was not ........ it came again the next day at the same time , and just disappeared ...... what was it ..... the play of light and darkness , or else ......

No comments:

Post a Comment