Saturday, September 14, 2013

day 30

My stories, as you remember, always only what was really going on ..........
                   Then I was about 25 years old. Summer, the end of July, about noon ....
  I walk towards the river, bushes growing around me, to my left, 15 meter high wall of the monastery. Silence. I walk and I see in front of me is moving towards something dark and moves in the air, something like a cloud. This is something flew up to me and I saw that it was just a big cluster of dragonflies. They flew, or rather, I went through their flock. What could be dangerous about these insects ........ They then flew by, but one of them sat on my shoulder. I go, and she sits ...... Beautiful, I think ...... And then I hear what that crunching that goes from my shoulder ....... Turn my head, and then eats a fly dragonfly ...... and, in fact, it exists, and as dragonfly is practically my ear, the hearing and, accordingly, large .....
   That's it, I went, and on his shoulder I had dinner dragonfly .....

No comments:

Post a Comment