Monday, September 16, 2013

32-day extension

I looked here my very first masterpieces , and realized that my rights critic, had better express thoughts that I want to convey to you, my invisible interlocutors at all ..... And then the critics are always right because they are disinterested instance ... But ... the question is, how to do better? ...... Maybe you are like me then you tell me that , too, because you are independent ...... Maybe you do not like something , please answer me like that , in comments, for example. And I ask , rather, suggest to you if you do not have the time or ability to type each time to find my blogs as well, and others , you can subscribe to my blog and they will come to you ......
  And now I 'll tell you a little bit of the time, when we have only begun to appear in the form of small players plates the size of an eraser , and it seemed to us somehow miraculously ......
    And here and I had a miracle reproducing recording equipment. I was on the 7th heaven . Listened to him day and night and just going to work , was forced to leave his home ........ So this time ...... to listen to music , " turned off " player, put together with the headphones in the pocket of his jacket , which always hung in the hallway and went to work .......
     I work, ...... call ....... pick up the phone , call my cousin ........ He says he almost lost his mind ....... I wonder what happened there ? ...... He says that he sat staring TV , then went to the kitchen and then heard that somewhere someone whispers of something , stopped , listened , yes, whispering ....... but where and who? ...... He had already decided that the present glitches with which it began ....... But , well, that once again listened attentively and heard sounds coming from the clothes that are hanging in the hallway, came closer and eventually found in the pocket of working player, but through headphones and the fabric of clothes and it happened rustling ............ I guess I did not exactly hit the off button .......

No comments:

Post a Comment