Wednesday, September 4, 2013

19 day


Certain number of years ago , there was an event that shook up , but not for a long time , the public ..... We are talking about a fire at a certain television tower of national importance. For obvious reasons, I do not call neither her name nor the country where it occurred . I think you yourself have guessed what I mean. Cause of the fire are not clear so far, but smart head , of course, is calculated them, but they're smart , so silent .....
It too is fraught with consequences ........ But , actually , it's not about that, and that prophesied about the media. I , as always, by chance happened to hear one of the radio stations (note that at the time I was working in one of the private institutions that are far out of town and out of contact with the outside world was just my little receiver that caught only one wave , and so, if at the moment of my that what happened in the country, we would not know about it until the arrival of the evening in the city).
     So, the day is in full swing at my desk I am writing their reports , the benefit them enough thought out, not to sit without work , the receiver is on the box , but there he catches a wave and creates a distinctive presence of noise, which is essential for mental activity , I do not know about you, but I work so head . Since in silence unwittingly comes up what is inexplicable tension .....
       I write the numbers , la la la la Truly , sings receiver , and then on the news ...... ...... tion TV tower fire, but there were no injuries , and so on and so forth ... tion .... On ... television tower in a few minutes ..... repeat .....
    I began to listen , and that's what happened ...... 14.00 .... nskoy on the TV Tower
fire, but there is no threat of collapse , it is supported by 108 cables - struts ..... 108 ..... from 14.15
2 wires left ..... but it will not fall ........ 14.30 ..... not only is it not fall, but will stand the storm in 8 points ..... 14.45 .... it not only did not fall , but also stand the storm in 8 points ..... if not swing ...... question , why 108 cable - spacers if and 2 will keep .....
But not all ..... I went to the next room to our doctor and tell him this hohmu about 108 ropes, then he goes with us to the city, but he lives in the institution ... I tell him why 108, and 2 hold if he blinks, see , do not know the person , explain .... on nskoy .... tower ...... and that's all .... He stops me , they say , what kind of tower speech about Piza something ..... yes ........ Here and meeting with strangers can miss ......... he was struck , is set for 4 days , and he neither sleep nor spirit ....

No comments:

Post a Comment