Wednesday, September 25, 2013

41 days


I then looked at their blogs with video, and that it does not really like that , huh? And all because I do not know how to operate so valiantly in the computer, as my critic , hence the lack of confidence , and you, as the true connoisseurs of art is felt immediately , as all passed , and the author is also associated with the readers , the doctor and the patient . ... So I think , yes, them, these videos ....
    And I will tell you about today ........
In the clinic where I worked a few years ago , something happened that still can not be explained , however much I remembered about it ..... No assumptions converge with one another ..... However , in order. ....
My day began as usual ...... visitors came , and all the health , of course. The people in the clinic formed a bit too much , as always , and even on physical examination were given a lift patients from a nearby orphanag..... And the toilet , I'm sorry , one , you have two , but one in the repair ....... And now, I go down I'm on the first floor to wash his hands , and the first sink faucet does not work, I went into the second , so to speak , a booth , but the entrance is shared by habit to bolt closed . I stand up, my hands . I hear that in general what is the first door knocked , then opened it , someone came in, washed my hands and left. I have the full puzzling, because it seems that I closed the door from the inside ...... I do not understand , okay, I think I closed the bolt bad ...... I washed my hands and left .............. AS A DOOR WAS CLOSED FROM WITHIN , so, probably , and do not open ........ how do you want to understand this ......

No comments:

Post a Comment