Tuesday, September 24, 2013

40 day
 

Yesterday I was very busy and could not give you enough attention , but in general I wanted all along - still tell you something - that of our life ..... and that is that there are so many people who are afraid of heights I do not know the name of this phobia , but it is ........
I have it manifested itself suddenly , and I 've not suffered from it , and that's on you , you want to sing , you want plyashi ....... And there was all by chance , however, as always ....... We walked around our monastery, that is, to the museum , it is in our great city , even the tourists come from Europe and other countries ....... and we live here , and do not go there often to walk ....... that's on this time, went to join the beautiful ......... Climbed on the walls , and there and then started .....
While we were on the second floor , nothing happened, and the only cost to rise to the next level , I felt an overwhelming desire to go to the railing came ...... .......
 and pulled me down , and the horror is such that I can barely pushed off the railing and went back to the wall with loopholes , and began literally crawl along the wall , trying not to break away from it an inch to bail out to the bottom floor ... ..... and my colleagues just laughed , they thought that the joke ........... they could not understand , what is there something wrong .... I got to the stairs , and with great effort overcame her , because she , too, was then at the height of 3 floors, as we move down the height Bates , and I finally breathed freely , I am no longer drawn down ...... and how I was not called up again , no, I've never set foot there anymore .....


I'm sorry , I did not get it right with the video, and how to fix , I do not know yet , I hope I will learn ..... for me it is not so easy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment