Sunday, September 8, 2013

24 day

Now I'll create another masterpiece for the day. I do it for it to be in stock, but it will have to lay out today , as the program does not provide put off until tomorrow . And all because the onions, for which I was looking for boxes, as you remember, was still dry , and I have occasionally peek out and steal if it .....
 And history will not be easy ..... Since I only write about what really happened , then, of course , I have to experience it again , but this is not always as exciting as it may seem at first .... .
 Well, here goes ......
      In the distant days when I was 19 , I was sent to work on the distribution of the central district hospital in the surgical ward nurse after graduating medical school . I must say that I was very happy for this distribution , because I wanted to and Romance ..... .....
   First I put my watch on Sunday . This means that in addition to us with another nurse any more staff in the department were not. 50 patients , 7, 8 of them are treated with antibiotics , it is 4.6 times a day you need to prick them , plus dressings , again has not been canceled , a tray of pills to hand out 3 times, measure the temperature over 2 times to feed all 3 times and shallow sea of the treatment works on tools and syringes .....
    About 10 o'clock in the morning call to secede. In a remote village of the crossbow , you need a doctor and a nurse . After 20 minutes of arriving medical helicopter aviation. Who will fly question was not , of course, my partner , it is a long running , and a little more experience . Doctor and she flew away , and I'm 50 people sick and all that I have listed above. Well, as it should work .....
     Time 11:00 am . The men of the smoking room I cry , I brought a surprise on the tractor wagon. I think the joke ...... looks out the window of the dressing ...... Outside the hospital is a tractor and cart . 2 lie on the straw man and one crawling on them .....
 I asked of ambulant patients on stretchers bring them one by one in the office ....
   Brought in two and put the dressing ..... Third went himself , he kept the hand across his forehead , as if let down his hand , then a piece of skin the size of a hand fell on his eyes . So he went and lifted the skin from his eyes , and when the arm is tired , he struck it again ..... His wife went after him and screaming .... It was only a scratch ..... Their child also does not hurt, if we do not take into account the fear and stress that they experienced .... As it turned out , two motorcycle head-on encounter .....
    And those two with another motorcycle were seriously injured , one person even looked like a full circle of blue , and he did not move at all, and the other had bruises and abrasions, he was crawling on the first, but did not understand anything ...
  All of this , and I'm alone ...... I called an ambulance on to seek a second doctor ..... And while I run between them and prick all alternate analgesic to relieve pain shock .... At last the doctor came , he told them to put all the dropper and gave the command to gather emergency surgical team ........ I write all this in a nutshell , and it's because it is too long, if you're interested in more detail, then indicate in the comments .....
  By the morning of the operation ended ....... The one with the blue face never regained consciousness ..... The second is " gone " followed by the next day , and the third with the skin on his forehead was insane .....

No comments:

Post a Comment