Monday, September 30, 2013

46 day
 

 Yes , 46 days as it is not specified, the fourth time I start to create another topic , and erase all to zero , what could it be , because there is always a reason for any phenomenon .........
  I take the following ..... When I was in medical school, in the city of Ryazan, I noticed that there is a lot of twins , and the older generation, and the present-day . I wondered why, and I explained that the fact that at one time , Ryazan and the neighborhood came under the invasion of Mongol - Tatars , do not know how much is true, but there ever come across a woman on the street with double strollers . ....
   And I talk about it to me that she got into an incident with twins .....
I walk around lunchtime in educational building, right at the door encounter with our teacher in physical chemistry , and, of course , say hello to him , no response , no gu gu, oddly , I think , like, no conflict was not with him , why did not replied ........ yes, and looked at me like I was nothing , evil cool and blew , holodyuschie eyes , spiky , which is vodnyanistogolubye like water poured into them , and she remained there , and that and look, spill over the top , spill .....
    Yeah, what happened then? ? ? I can not understand ! ! Well, what can you do , I thought, for we are the students , almost no people , although this is not bad teacher treated us .
    Okay, I went Institute , meet my girlfriend and tell her about my strange meeting with our teacher ...... And she says it's his brother ......... These are the pies .... Here ..... then I remembered that our teacher brown eyes, with a sly squint , and the heat comes from them what is and whether it always seems that it's a bit jeering at us, and as it becomes a cozy .. .......
     So much for the Mongols , Tatars, there's your .......

No comments:

Post a Comment