Tuesday, October 1, 2013

47 day


   The bike was bought by my brother and he is very proud of them , walked around it, wiping with a soft cloth ......
 I said that if I can learn to ride it . My brother told me that this is possible .... But where to find a place where you would have to do it ..... We went to the school playground as in the summer there was no one there , there's a path and a wall in the form of a pile of logs which lay across it.
 We arrived at the site , first brother showed me how to increase and decrease the speed as well, and braking.
All these procedures have to make hands, but also to steer , too, need hands like this combine ? ...... I thought it was impossible. On the one hand, it is necessary to turn the knob on the steering wheel , on the other hand, it is more like a chat and go, it's something out of science fiction , as it seemed to me , and that's it it's mine, so to speak , attitude, and prevented me from becoming a winner in the conquest of the horned animal called a motorcycle .......
 So, after a detailed instruction , I sat down on the seat of this unit , but I had no idea that this is an engineering marvel so hard, I could barely hold it from falling to the side , I do not remember how I was gone , but I went .. ...
 I went to go , but is now staying , a bunch of logs inexorably approaching , what to do now ..... all flew out of my head , my brother yells to something I do it with tsepleniem to be squeezed out , then squeeze it and where? ? ? I frantically looked for the answer in his head, but he was not there ....
A lot of priblilzhalas and closer, and there was no power to stop this roaring beneath me zhelezinu ....
Then I decided that if I fall on the side , then it will stop,
I leaned to the side, and the car immediately, but nevertheless began to slope , slope , and finally did , took the horizontal .....
since the speed was not so hot , all escaped with slight shock : I , motorcycle and bike brother ....... Why , well, I think that he, too, was reluctant to break what ever their part , although they say that iron did not understand anything , and I do not agree with these ...... and a lot of times to make sure that everyone has thought, and all should be treated with respect .....

No comments:

Post a Comment