Thursday, October 31, 2013

79 day

 


Not having slept all night, I , nevertheless , it is still with you , and I have not slept in - for my boyfriends , no, do not think for something obscene , it's just my seals that exist among us here soon, as 4 years, and today one of them yelled through the night , and, by some trumpet voice, why? , but just so .......... and another person , not invited me , it's a mouse, it is an idiot all night rustling and gnawing of something , and I threw it in what was at hand ........ general, eyes droop , and now on continue to broadcast a TV set , which is closer to spring, can get the next flood , because of - for warming will melt glaciers and all coastal structures become submerged ......... well, let's hope that this is just a joke. ......
  On top of that yesterday I had found some nesostykovochka came home from the shops where I was , roughly , about an hour ........ I saw that my handset , which was attached to the wall with the actual phone apparatus, forked , and part of it lies on the floor , that is , the upper part of it has disappeared , and that creates a bond on - still hanging on the phone, and continues to function ........ strange, is not it .. .....
I have this somewhat alarmed , given that nothing and no one could touch her ​​like that , so she fell and broke , as the seals of security at the time of leaving us out of the house, removed to a place where they are limited in movement, so that nothing is dumped and do not hurt .......... then who could it ....... afoot to create multiple versions , but they better keep silence I ............

No comments:

Post a Comment