Friday, October 18, 2013

65 day

The tears that fell inside the other day , today broke out , that contributed to my work colleagues , and they did it with great pleasure , sometimes it seems that the staff is created to shorten the life of everyone who works with them next ... ..
and want to get close was smart, strong and loving man like this, what 's on TV right now ...... oh ..... dream ..... dream .......
So was my father, besides all the above, it has been a very reliable person , he is remembered many residents in the area and remember only the good side , he always told me that I must live for the people .........
            Today we have with you is not very funny story , one of those that I have all I remove or postpone until later , and that I have already told you that it is not very pleasant to them to remember, and forgive me, my beloved father , even though he is now far ......
   So, in the time of my youth my father there nation-wide order on a set of rural youth students for work in the cities , because after the war, desperately short of workers , came in a set of factory training , factory - factory training , and not particularly inquired desire to come distribution list with the specified number of people who had to be spent on this very factory training ..... and my father, when he was still just that no more than 16 years , is also sent to the city, the training was almost lightning , and then work began , the city where he was working was great, but the salary is small , the food is not enough, really like to eat, and someone told them that the store sometimes exhibit barrels - a jam, and their walls are still a little bit left nedosobrannogo jam, and I must say, in those days, no idea of ​​the colors and flavors , and there was no trace , only a natural product , and my father with another teenager went there in the hope that at least a little bit to eat, very tormented by hunger ......
  Then they came to the store , do cost barrels are all open , the guys looked inside, on the walls , of course , it was jam, but very very little, just a little more on the bottom , and hunger, as we know, is not my aunt ....... . was very hungry ......
 Barrels were near their height growth, and hard to get hold of the bottom , but my father leaned already begun to eat, when suddenly , someone came by and pushed him , and he flew down to the bottom .....
a slippery wall , legs dangling above , and does not get out , his father floundering there, and can not get out , is already beginning to flow into his head , as he stands on her almost upside down , he could barely barely swing the barrel and fell on his side , then Of course, crawled out of there ... but it could happen and die ........
   Later it turned out that these barrels were constant prey local punks , they collected this jam, and then selling it at exorbitant prices on the market, and it's good that my father is so lightly , and in fact could easily kill ..... but they had hoped , that guys do not come out of the barrels ......
  Apparently , hungry youth so influenced my father that all his life he picked up all the tithe from the table , and is devoted to food, for example , he could not throw uneaten food, and ate up that was not lost ......

No comments:

Post a Comment