Monday, October 21, 2013

68 day


Going back to yesterday's topic, I will say it , that to all this we must add that you do not have to work as something worse , you also perform your duties ......... Now, draw your own conclusions , for myself I already did and the only regret is that too worked well wherever that may be, and should have just keep yourself and your health ......
 Well, now necha fists waving .......
        And outside the snow fell , again melted, and we do not need to wait for the heat from the winter .... and probably now we miss him , and all that is connected with it, we think ........
    Then I remembered the other day that, in my old days , I had an unexpected experience in dealing with the impact of degrees on the fragile body of a child , what degree ? Yes, the very same , you know ........
What happened was this event when I crossed my line 6 , and the next year I have had to go to school, and the joy that no longer need to sleep during the day , and we , want, do not want to be placed on a quiet hour in kindergarten , and I literally had suffered while the rest were sleeping , because then I would run, play toys , which are at home I was not, and here lie , and do not fly goody ......
Well , in general , a garden is over, just a Saturday, and my father and my mother soaped go to the village , to the parents of my father ......... and we went , as usual, the car ...... . cabin small, I have my mother in her lap ....... too late and dark ....... only lights illuminate the winding road that winds through the wooded area , and roadside trees and bushes , suddenly snatched from the darkness with light lights, mysterious and menacing as it occurs against a background of dark sky as a movie theater screen , and they were immediately replaced by another , the following ..... Oh ! ! .... it's romance ....... so .. and I want to ride and ride , my next favorite , native people , and nothing bad can ever happen ......
So , we arrived in the village, but there is also the gate is closed , well , the gate is composed of long poles , collected by the form in at the gate ..... father out of the car , opened the passage, and we taxied to the grandmother's house, and there have fun is in full swing , it's not only we arrived, but my father's brother , my uncle, my aunt and another , and another brother of the father ........ radiogram screaming already at full throat , my grandmother always asked to included songstress then .......
 And what a feast in the village ....... yes brew beer ....... and even baked cork, now I will explain it when a beer pot plugged wooden stopper , and that it did not burn when put in the oven to cook , it covered his mashed bread crumbs , so it is always divided between the kids themselves, because it was very tasty ........ of lemonade and then we never heard of it ........ we replaced the brew and yet must ......... so I crept to the topic .......
So , a must ....... what it is ...... translated into Russian ......... brewed thick brew , dark chocolate color , and flavor that about honey kvass .. but ........ ......... until it does not put the yeast, this is quite a decent drink for children, as welded from sprouted wheat , that is, malt , and contains a lot of useful substances ....... ....... but as soon as it loaded the yeast, then uh hold on, and his children can only drink no more than 2 , 3 hour ago, then it begins to accumulate d like yourself already guess , degrees , and then only if the children can try, and that, if passed no more than 10 hours , about ......
and my case . wort with yeast was the second day ........
That is ....... and I gave him a drink, either by mistake , or for nedoglyadu ......... well, just give me the adults , so it is possible , I tried , it turned out very tasty, so as has already occurred in the wort cool degrees pinched tongue and palate , and sweet and syrupy drink much I came to taste ....... I finished my glass , and ran away to play with the local kids who were always welcome our arrival ..... well ... I've always liked to run around with them , because there could take much more space than where I lived with my parents ...... we are playing the war , hide and seek , and the other which is fun , and there I remembered the wort , I ran into the house, took the glass and poured more ..... then again and again ......
We continued to play, but has come , all the same , late at night , and all went to bed, and I .......
Literally , I was dizzy , it was very dreary , before his eyes were moving shadows which then ....... I was tormented all night .......
Since I do not use anything that contains at least some degrees, and even medicine if it is on the alcohol is problematic for me to consume .........

No comments:

Post a Comment