Sunday, October 13, 2013

59 day

Well , let's say not quite prime , as you have learned , but hopefully that will carry , and besides, 13 today , and still a huge wind rose, blowing away roofs off houses , lights flashing and at any moment may be extinguished , so I 'm in a hurry .......
  And to tell you today about my distant time when I deign to study to be a nurse , and she was, as you might remember at the home of an old woman - the grandmother who on paper was listed in grandmothers , and in fact , it is not very
was like an old lady for years and sagacity , but rather on a girl of easy virtue of age , but more accommodation was hard to find , it is now so full of proposals for the delivery of housing , and then were tough times, and delivery of the apartment was equal to the illegal commercial activities , and threatened showdowns in the bullpen , to say the least , and even more so ...... where we have suffered all sorts of absurdities , and live where it is most fortunate to find shelter .... and in this particular case, my girlfriends and I went to this grandmother and into the bargain it was her nephew , who at the time was about 49 years old, he had only one leg , as the second lost in the unequal struggle with the green snake , and now moved around the apartment on crutches ........
there ........ it in the next room , and my grandmother - the old lady , she's landlady , often walked
in front of him in a pink dress with a huge rose on her shoulder .....
and everything would be fine, if this does not put a nephew , so to speak , eyes on me ........ he often came to the door of our room, and stared into our room , especially when I was alone ........ I am very afraid of him , but to say this is what I could not , as might be left without apartments ........ and then one day I wake up on what someone is looking at me . I open my eyes .... and beside my bed to chair sits this nephew to stop looking at me and says nothing ......... I'm in terror , too, in silence, without looking up from his eyes , I start to pull itself blanket and hold out until his eyes ......... and how it would have ended is unknown, but , hooray ! slammed the front door , and someone came ...... nephew , silently
stood up and scratched his room ....... I could barely breath ......
and, apparently, so much wished him all the best , or simply , most likely it was a coincidence , but , literally , the next day he took away the only leg and he was lying now , without getting up on his couch and loudly exclaimed: " Volodya , f k l m n ..... do you really left with no legs ? " ...... as you have probably realized this , he turned to her , and e k l m n , it esstestvenno , replacement of these his words as you understand ....... and then , he was taken to the hospital and missed our way at all ......

No comments:

Post a Comment