Saturday, October 12, 2013

58 day


The scientist was carried away by new research , and immediately began hunting for him , as soon as the first results ...... and every time I , deciding that today I will narrate to you, again and again unwittingly live those events that have desired pobalakat ...... and my memories are not always pleasant to me , and then again removed on these stories and take something simpler , maybe I'm wrong , but I give you my word that sooner or later I will tell those Move aside the stories .......
 I have in my entire life has been passed many different professions , but not because he was very fond of me, just always had to adapt to survive in our world is not simple ..... especially if you want to earn the most and hope no one .. ....
  Having two main profession, I have worked where possible , to support herself and her child , but I'm not complaining, and even I can not stand to do it, so I just lived , and now as I live ......
For example, working at the pharmacy, at the same time I worked in a single institution , namely , mopping the floors , and in the city, and he's a little , they were all amazed , he says, is not prestigious as that, and I did not care for their opinions , and in general, over time I have learned not to look in someone else's mouth and afraid of what anyone says ......
 So, washing kilometers square meters of floor in this place , I was amazed at how they have organized workflow , because the shift, so-called , they could last , or start and at 10 pm and last until 12 at night ..... and I kept trying to come to wash the floor without the workers to cleaner turned out, but it was not there ....... and I had to mop the floor right between the legs moving , at first it annoyed me , but then I remembered the wash floors at stations, and calmed down , it turns out, the important fact of chemistry , much as there is a result , it is even no one cares about , well, well, and I was , too, especially not to bathe , and the work , though this is not presentable , was bring satisfaction , but there was another snag , I was everywhere, wherever there was , looking at the floor, not whether there should be washed and how dirty, and yet , just lost the desire to clean up the house , I was already in the throat .... side effect ........ apparently I'm too overloaded ..... two jobs at once, and with time , I left the job .......
And for you today what I wrote is so unusual , so it is to inform you that we have with you a lot of interesting points ahead .......

No comments:

Post a Comment