Wednesday, October 2, 2013

  48 day

I thought that Atlantis is closer than we think, and it turned out that this is a misconception, however, as everything about what we are trying to put Headshot in the media, and they, that is, these most media, as I found out recently , simply carry out something whose order and perhaps I'm wrong .......At me have lived in the aquarium two goldfish, and now I wake up one day and they were talking. One fish, whose name is Lucia, with a large pinnate tail, says to his girlfriend, the second fish, whose name was Tetsiya, with a darker on color tail but with more wide eyes, "Do you hear girlfriend in our aquarium and the light is, and the compressor and water heating, but as the poor live fish in the ocean, and there the water is salty, and a lot of predators, not speaking about all there is lakes, and especially as ponds, where even a frog jump near? "but with more wide eyes, "Do you hear girlfriend in our aquarium and the light is, and the compressor and water heating, but as the poor live fish in the ocean, and there the water is salty, and a lot of predators, not speaking about all there is lakes, and especially as ponds, where even a frog jump near? ""And do not tell" - is responsible Tetsiya - "do not envy them, good for us, fish elite, the cream of society, and wonder where we have maintained such a life?"
   "I do not know, she was always so here" - is responsible Lucia ......
Then I thought, or I'm crazy, or is this a dream, or a world turned upside down, and we now understand the language of all who can and who can not speak ......
  I lie and I think, find himself or not, and here comes the idea that the fish that I have for a long time, but judging by their conversation, they are of us do not even know ......
  And then I realized, what if we, too, are in something resembling an aquarium and also with glass walls through which we can not pass through it, nor see through them ...... As for the fish is incompatible with the life of a stay in our environment, and we are not able to leave his abode, and as we do not know how everything is displayed, and a question we can not say anything intelligible, as is always the case that there was .... ...
Do you see a parallel here ......



No comments:

Post a Comment