Tuesday, October 15, 2013

62 days


Do not be afraid of what may end up stories , and that nothing will tell , but because the story is out of our lives , so long as life goes on , and the stories will be .......
    And then I remembered .... Well .... I remembered again , you say , but because we are made up of memories, but as you know , people have now started to appear , in which someone or something erased the memory, and who are they now ..... and they are now people - no one ...... Maybe I'm wrong ......
    Anyway, getting back to that , what I'm going to tell you ....... And it was in 1968 , I was living with my parents in our village , and we , the children were playing together , of different ages , and of course well boys and girls playing together ..... we were different , interesting , but we especially loved to wallow in an abandoned barn where the hay had many more .....
The height of the building stables did not exceed one and a half meters from the ground , and all seemed very low ........ and that's what we like arguing that you can jump off this roof , as lying at the bottom of the heap of hay, and promised to be a soft landing ...... and even enjoyable ........ as we thought .... and we dosporili to the point that I even volunteered to jump off of this , I thought , a very low altitude , but che is there to do is easily ..... I have two boys climbed onto the roof and went to the edge ...... guys immediately jumped , and I hesitated ..... where did this little height to which the earth I took out his hand , all as it has for the other, and the land was already much further than it looked from below ......... but what do you do , I argued ........ and now , it turns out that coward in my head ........ solid whirlwind , what to do, and they would have had to take something , and I thought that going too long , it's been a very long time , it just stopped , at least for me , it may seem that I take time off , pull the rubber ....... no ...... so I closed my eyes and jumped , and, of course , as long going , then jump turned out not entirely successful break ..... it myself , of course , I did not break anything , but, as it is inconvenient landed , and the leg was sick for a long time afterwards , but admit it and say this is what I could not , at first , the house will get a thrashing for obviously the wrong game second, because I knew it was a disgrace , and friends will laugh ....... but the foot is not the most unpleasant night I could not sleep for a long time , and when he finally fell asleep , I immediately dreamed of my jump , and I woke up from that whole body jerked , and again it is an unpleasant feeling ...... yes ...... but, but the more I never, not argue with anyone on any topic ..... ....

No comments:

Post a Comment