Thursday, October 10, 2013


56 day


Today I woke up by a loud sound , he walked off the street , as if a giant burst stretched string , pummmm ...... then she was buzzing long ....... it was ......... No information was obtained , but the main thing is that I have woken up ...... I reached up and opened the window leaves her ..... pulled the fresh air, and although the court in October , and the heat , as if they where that June - July ...... very comfortable .... Well , well, have to get up , I thought, and immediately began fermenting in my head .... what today to talk to you ...... what a lot of options , but want of something such that it is today, it is good to lay on the list , as I express myself , that is, it would be my pleasure in creating it , and if I like it, then you and even more so .... because no matter how cool , and this is exactly the mood and how it is transmitted and unimaginable way , namely, spirits and soda that unique trail of uniqueness, if you want to ...... maybe I'm wrong, but I think so .....
Yesterday , they say, was the strongest flash in the sun , maybe it's because she blurted out .... and even with the time that it happens too ..... here some time today I notice that the time is one hour ahead uprygivaet , then comes back .........
Well, yeah , okay , wait and see .......
And now I remembered again my childhood golden
when the winds ...... walked over maples ........
Lyrics ........ but to the point .... in our village where I lived until age 17, there was no medical dental service , and we all walked for 5 km to the local hospital , to our gracious Faith Vasilevne , to our favorite dentist favorite ? you ask , yes! so, she was our favorite dentist, because the then terribly equipment she managed to treat the teeth so that it seals stood for decades , even she did not believe it , but I'm more then to no one went, except it and here it is an indisputable fact , so to speak ...... and how she was able to there without any bells and whistles so to build a reception, and the pain seems to have been so sick .... she is constantly talking with the patient , all, all , all pretty ..... will no longer offend - she kept saying , and that is how it was a shame to moan and writhe in pain , and oddly enough, but it worked ......... her honor and praise! ! ! Unforgettable , our Vera ! !
But , today I got carried away , apparently, indeed, a solar storm ......
So, I went to the reception of the Faith Vasilevny , to go home again ...... 5 km and then drove up to me on the bike my classmates , and offers to bring me home ..... I certainly agree with the joy, without long and depressing trudge along a deserted road polulesnoy ........
I should not have done it, agreed ..........
So , sat in the seat behind the class-mate , I do not know . what to keep, where to put your feet up , and he did not expect a long time , almost pulled from the scene , I could barely stay in the saddle , so to speak ...... yes .....
but then it was even cleaner ..... he raced so that flashed not only roadside bushes , but the long-term eating, and as you know , the farther away the object is, the slower it moves
relative to the other , that is , of course , it seems that he is moving slower .... and here , all with the same flashed faster than light ...... and what's more , pits and potholes on the road , too, they were not taken into account , so I flew up in the back seat as a feather , and that 's exactly could leave it in the next thicket or ditch ..... I was silent , but the horror and now covers me when I think ..... but as you know , man adapts to everything , and I after three hundredth pits began to cling hold of the strap on the seat and legs like a horse saddle adjust shocks , that is, literally , I started to ride a motorcycle as a horse , that is, I got up on his feet and no longer fell , and rode all the 5 km ....... but finally we arrived in our village , and mototsikll stopped ........
I stood on the steps , and something like a barely got off the ground ..... Oh .... what a joy just to walk on the ground .... but my feet did not go , they just did not listen .... me ... ......
and only after 15 , 20 minutes I was able to move like that on ........ all , never going to sit on the bike ........

No comments:

Post a Comment