Wednesday, October 16, 2013

day 64


Can you believe , you can not, but, just yesterday in 20.23 I have been assured that there is work the fields , which are now referred to as torsion , and I call some kind of connection between people that occurs without the use of means of communication, such as telephones , etc. it ........ when , for no apparent reason suddenly reminded of a person , and a minute later he calls or comes ......... well, and so on .....
  So here comes my critic, I 'm trying to explain to him that some of the medical field , and he says to me : "Yes, you would have told me more about the work of the internal combustion engine of the tractor ! " .......... That's where this is almost an exact phrase ............ Here it ..... yeah ! ! ! But because he had not seen my story , because he does not read them , as, however , and promised in his time , and very busy , but how is it because we do not hold conversations with him on this topic to like this for no reason at all to issue such a statement , I was saying that is the work of the fields , because yesterday I wrote to you about how I was in my childhood in school trying to learn about the work of the internal combustion engine of the tractor ..... and now have to re- think and digest , as it is so .....
 But you can probably would have to learn to use them, which , by the way , our ancestors were able to do , have not yet learned to speak , because they communicated with each other thoughts ......
 But how to do it ..... a few people know , and if they know , then, of course , do not share ...... because it's almost endless possibilities .........

No comments:

Post a Comment