Tuesday, October 29, 2013

day 77

Humanity wants , it will be possible upon request to become a genius or a psychic , and all is right, is to go through a milestone when all the forces of the body are turned on full blast ..... and as you can imagine that such a process requires the support of Medicine at some point ......... it is possible that such techniques in the near future there will be already widely available , but do not rush to take advantage of them , as long as there is no nor any guarantee that the acquired skills will at least not be a burden ........ I know of people who have a lifetime with them to exist, and these people are dreaming to become common as everyone does not shy away from pursuing their " helpers " as they call ..... .
 And then the conversation to the topic ......... I personally , however , briefly , has experienced the effect of this as yet unexplored possibilities .......
I was supposed to meet my friend , but the time has not been determined at random and I went to her , hoping that she would be home ....... coming to her home I was like I realized that it's not there . ....... but , anyway, I went on to go ....... and suddenly in front of my eyes, like something in the air or something, her face appears in full size and even a few more , mouth open as if about to pronounce the sound , but , of course, no sound .....
I went over to her house , and there , hanging lock ....... Well , what do you do to go back .......
waited some more, and went back .........
I'm coming, and in the place where it floated face encounter herself ........ talk about this story , and she laughs , but did not tell me ........ returned with her ​​to her home and talked and I went home .......
In the evening, came across a book that just describes a similar ability called remote viewing .......

No comments:

Post a Comment