Tuesday, October 22, 2013

69 day



What 's going on here , I thought, as I stepped over the threshold into my porch , you ask, what alarmed me so , yeah, we just had no lighting , and we crawl along the dark with a flashlight , and then, as luck would have it , I forgot it at home and now I have to move along the wall to his apartment , but I felt that there is no safe ...... what ...... there is no noise not heard , and only a subtle presence of something where it was felt at the level of the subconscious mind , as we now call it ......
  I gingerly stepped and froze , listening and being afraid to go on ........ what to do , because no one will help me , at least for now , that I am to be standing here ...... it is necessary do something ...... I searched the touch in my bag that - anything that could be thrown into the darkness, and create the illusion that I 'm moving there , but just in case , I took a step back and closed the door .. ....
 I found nothing but an empty bottle of - under vitamins. I dropped it , the result was not long in coming ....... on my actions jumped out of the darkness ..... who you thought the neighbor's dog that has bitten a few people in the city ....... I immediately closed the door, and I had no choice but to frantically search the pockets of the phone and dial MOE ......
 If you sometimes that is not alarming rush to shrug off this feeling .......

No comments:

Post a Comment