Tuesday, October 8, 2013

54 day



Everywhere I looked , no one writes ....... looks like I 'm staying until the outside ......
it is somewhat annoying , and in fact , just a couple of days ago, I hardly had time to reply to everyone who scribbled me in different directions, and there was even one person who was trying to pose as another ........ but I very quickly unraveled his trick , and his writings stopped immediately ......
And today we have with you again some memories, I do not want to look in your eyes a writer of memoirs, so I propose this category dispensed , for a little bit ........ Oh, Kay ! ...
So, in a deep , deep I was a child , or to be precise , I was about 9 years old, I had a younger brother, and in the evening I went after him in kindergarten, which incidentally, he did not like to go ... but ... it 's not about ......
Winter, we are on a very narrow path , around the field untouched snow ...... and then I noticed the side of the trail , approximately half a meter , which is strange hole in the snow , and so figured twisted , as if to make a print from fan, which for a moment frozen in time ....... I look at this picture in the snow , and it was interesting to me that there is ....... and my brother had already gone ahead ...... I looked , looked and decided to find out what it is, and since the hand does not get it , I decided to kick ......... ......... stabbed in the leg and drawing , and I failed the void ......
Under the snow was unsealed sewer the water well, the water is frozen in 2 and 3 cm, and I fell into the water with one foot , but as the weight I was very small , the remaining ice kept me hanging down ........ I'm so , one foot on land and the other in ice water , and what to do , I do not know ....... tried to get out, it does not work , ice crumble , and I am even more .... I fail then I realized that we should sit up in his arms , holding the edge of the door ..... which as I rolled over the top edge of the well, rolled away , poured the water out of the boots, and so , spikes , and went to catch up with his brother ..... well he has nothing not seen, and if it ran , it just would have gurgled ........ both go to his brother , silent .... leg brutally cold, but then, after about 2 minutes , amazingly , she warmed up , just fire scorches only damp .....
They came home , I no gu gu ..... quickly put boots on the stove , and molchok , but surprisingly , dry boots in the morning , and I , surprisingly, did not even sneeze ........ and this until now because no one knew ..................
  Now, as I write to you in my house guitar sounds, and it can not leave the lyrical mood, and it seems everything in the world perfect and have no problems, but there is only love and music ....... ..

No comments:

Post a Comment