Wednesday, October 30, 2013

78 day


Long after midnight , I suddenly opened my eyes , the light fell from the window of the lamp , and strange shadows , as always, the day marked some inconspicuous figure ....... it would seem so special , but one of the shadows that resembled profile grandmother with a pencil on the back of his head , suddenly began to crawl towards the door , which by the way has never been closed , moreover, was tied to a nail on the wall to keep to pass , because the kitchen is what I always carried , or a hot pan or a plate of soup , it's not up yet , and hold the door ....... and why , you say , it is necessary to carry these things out of the kitchen , and I 'll explain my kitchen has a volume of approximately 2.5 m2 , and eating it is very difficult ..........
  And so, this shadow moved slowly in the door and melted ........
Well , it's mysticism, and yet we were not available to the understanding , that is , we can only state the facts , but to interact with these phenomena we still can not afford ........
But the use of such wonders as computers , television and video equipment, and especially mobile phones , as we perceive them , granted, but if you think about it , how could all this come up and do a mind is not understandable ..... now .. and how to use them .......... known by gamers is a connection of space, and the man on the white side of the world can communicate with loved ones and family people that may be more important ...... . but, as you probably already know that not all of the contacts we sometimes desirable , and that at this time, apparently , such a case I was watching ...........
 The crowd on the street, I 'm trying to slip through it ....... and then hear the phone call, and, of course , reach for your pocket , but still I doubt not my kind of peeps ........... just not my sound goes .......... from somewhere above that in the case ......... look up and fly me phone calls and at the same time ...... class! ! ....... however, had never seen the like ....... it fell somewhere in front of me in traffic and crowding out of sight ......... apparently someone whom you really got .......... ..

No comments:

Post a Comment