Wednesday, October 9, 2013

55 day


Outside the windows shower and crackling fireplace in the home , in an aquarium with fish included a table lamp creates a certain mysterious Area, which , in turn , gives the room a warm comfort of home, and it does not matter what happened today is not that in the heat working moments do not always bring happiness, but , most of all, on the contrary , it is very frustrating and take away not only irritating, but health ...... and even then the mind , it was clear that it was not worth spending a sort of ...... ..
   Drops drumming on the iron sheet that had long been cut off from the roof of the neighbors , and which is now covered only 2 square meters of grass, which are getting under it when it falls ....... bang drops and becomes calmer and calmer on the heart and on the mind ...... and it seems that everything is still ahead , and that no confusions that have been stashed superzabotlivymi our employees, they could spoil our lives .......
   And I remembered my studies at the medical school, where one of us did the sisters of mercy, for the first time we felt older and responsible for someone else's life ........ Nice ........ we had the time , eighteen-year girls , learned the secrets of the human body and its ills ...... but more on that later ......... ..
     And now came the memory epizodik which, to you, I think it would be interesting .....
Dormitories at the school could not wait , and we almost always lived in rented apartments , romance is, of course , did not add , but did not go the other way .......
and we were forced to endure a fad housewives these apartments, and not only them ...... and if there is a possibility to change it , though not for long, our way of life , we immediately enjoyed such a case .......
 Here and there my friend formed a possibility to change the apartment, and that the super duper , apartment surrendered without owners , that is, they , or rather he lived in another place ..... the only condition was that she could not in this apartment one lead ......... of course it is assured that it will be so ........ and she called us to live there , too , but illegally, one is very boring, then the TV is not very there were many who ...... the only thing that bothered if you like , is the fact that the owner could at any moment could come with a check, but then we were on the alert , and came only when the host was the day before. although once ....... a little bit not 're screwed ..... and it was so ....... winter comes early evening , dark .... I 'm sitting in the kitchen with his girlfriend , and suddenly , we hear a key turning in the door ..... we are in shock, what to do ......
A friend whispers to me , so I went into the room , lay down on the bed , his head was covered with a blanket and not breathing ...... I ran and made ​​a predetermined operation ..... I lay under the covers , do not breathe ...... . hear comes to the apartment owner , talking to my girlfriend, and then walks into the room ....... I hid ...... he entered the room , walked past me to the window , I was waiting for that here here otdernetsya blanket , and with the question , and this is who ....... mine, and , probably, and my girlfriend stay in the area is over ....... but nothing like this ...... . the owner went to the window that is there nothing to be done and passed me into the kitchen, a couple of phrases, my friend , and he left quite ...... uh ......
You can carry the spirit .....
 I 'm riding at a gallop to the kitchen to her friend ........ ....... as he did not see me ...... and she laughs , the bed is proving to be very hard pushed through , and I fully failed, and failed to go beyond the level of blankets after I crawled under it and I fit just fine in this deepening ........ Yes , it happens .....

No comments:

Post a Comment