Thursday, October 24, 2013

71 days

On the TV screen the music , that sort of jazz melodies and easy walking ....... impressive ...... and sets ........ what a warm and cozy ..... .
 As you know, if that is a long wait at this parish which then comes some stupor, and it is unclear how this is what you use , and what to do with it , and often it is something flies , and not bringing the expected benefits , that's why must be waiting for what that event , it would be necessary to plan their actions upon the occurrence of it, in fact can well be that it was coming , however, as always, the sudden, it's like our officials , wow , winter suddenly crept up in December, and nobody and thought , not wondering , and she came very suddenly ...... .......
Well, okay , for them, let us ....... So he came my vacation that just yesterday so it is unclear loomed in the mist -making, give it to me or not ......
And now I have the opportunity to better communicate with you , do not worry, I'm not going to overwhelm you with tons of text , they are , as always , there will be one per day, except , of course, the extraordinary cases that require logical continuation thereof , and accordingly , there may be two or more messages marked " continuation " .......
This is true, by the way .......
And today I remembered how far in my childhood , I have had experience with the horse, yes, with a real live horse ..... and it happened so ......
 Our pridomovoy plot in the village every spring and fall plowing the when , of course, as, but , basically, with the horse, which allowed us to rent the farm ......
So, this time led horse , she worked honestly , my father fed her selective hay, oats and she did not eat , apparently, is not accustomed ........ It is time to lead her back to the stable .... my father ... and offered me a ride on her weight at the time I was no more than 12 kg, yes, I was too small ....... 's dad put me on this beauty , and the seat is not .... we went .... and that is my father riding a horse by the bridle , and I 'm sitting on ....... nothing at first , but as you move , I feel, I'm starting to ramp up with horses , back then it wide and my legs just lie on top, and hold them, as adults do , I can not , and , among other things , that it goes back under me , and I can not sit on it, and then started to panic , here , So I fall, I can not complain , shy , stay not for that , the horror inside .... I , the food right on the back, and something like fidgeting , going back to the middle of the back of this wonderful horse , then moving out to the left, and again the The same procedure like this and tormented by fear, I barely waited until we prishagaem , finally , to the stables .....
All profits ! ! ........ I crawl into the hands of his father, and my feet , they are not mine , it's like , remember , I was riding on a motorcycle after visiting the dentist , here and there, as if we were going slow, and I'm tired as when they rode 5 miles in the back of my class-mate moto ......
You may say that it was necessary to hold on to the mane , of course I tried to do it, but in - first , of little use in the - second, it seemed to me that the horse will be so painful, and let go of her magnificent pile of hair .... ...
But, but ........ is always there, but it ......... but I now know very well that if you do not know exactly all the consequences of their actions , it is better not to get involved in them ........

No comments:

Post a Comment