Wednesday, October 23, 2013

day 70



Now on the street , I met Louis 14 , yes, yes, yes ...... you were not mistaken in thinking that it is wrong to read the offer ...... that's right , only a small popravochka ......
"Louis 14", nothing suspecting walked towards me , and if I could vtesatsya in his mind , then I think that he's purring prosebya what - some scanty melody that sucked today like Velcro to his brain and not haunted for nearly a half a day ......
 It was easy, unencumbered by anything , not that I am, in one hand a folder with documents , I must say thank you to my neighbors that due to their respective behavior, I have to carry with you almost all of our documents , albeit small , but the family and it may be that there is a need for their resumption . I have already written that we live like a volcano , it is unknown when the jerk , and that's all I wear with it ......... I was distracted in the other hand 2 bags of belongings that have accumulated on the job, and that now all I had to pick up, because, Hurray! I 'm going on vacation ....... on his shoulder, among other things, hanging bag with the rest of prichandalami I also dragging around on the job .......
 So, I 'm going to meet me and OH , Louis ! see, I have his name repeated 3 times, and it is said that he is - a real person , then why did Louis ? , you ask ...... and all , as always, just ........
 We went like that with my critic of intercity bus route is not close , about 125 km, and you will realize Nudnovato , but what do you do train was business , and the other a more comfortable transport was not expected ........ that way we 're going , going, even from the start point is not checked out, all of a sudden we hear in the cabin is very loud voice of youth ........ ........ " Yes , what are you going to talk to me , I told her about Louis said 14 , and she just yawns and whatever else she had to , uh, well , I am also not a gift , that's just lay back ....... yes ........ Well , I told her about Louis ........ yeah ........ and yes it is ....... ....... nothing ........ nothing ..... Well ... I , too, is not a gift .......... "
And all of this text was repeated for 2.5 hours , that is, as we drove ........ as the distance from the starting point . began to appear and communication failure , then he was worried yelling into the phone , asked the other passengers, which is why there is no communication , because he paid a lot of money , and a new battery ......... first he explained later of course, all fed up with it , and began to keep silent or turn away , then when we vnyrivali again in the area of ​​accessibility, and he continued with renewed vigor nabaltyvat this text , as if he was paid for the number of repeats ......... " I told her about Louis ........ yes ...... but it ....... " break ............." I told her about .... ...... " break , probably at the end of the line trying to bring down the young man with the topics, but it was not there .......... on arrival at the destination , we could all bus , I think , to repeat word for word ......... and then , and then I saw him in his house, that is, he was trying to earn some money on the installation of windows in the pharmacy , which is located on the 1st floor of my house ..... .
I was very surprised that it works here , and told the director that he is not quite what it should be , too ...... why is surprised ........... and he did it window in the morning and up to 2 nights , that is, in the hope that there will bother with it to be, and he would be left alone, and they could ........ or something I do not understand in this life ..... .
And yet , today he drew back in town, and what he was doing , no one knows these things ........ and not very comfortable with Louis 14 on the territory of one of the village ..... ..

No comments:

Post a Comment