Wednesday, October 16, 2013

day 63


When that day comes , when you do not have to run anywhere , no matter what kind of work , and if want to sleep in the middle of the day , you can lie down and sleep ....... and do not swallow strong coffee to be able to go to work, and all day on your feet work hard , since we do not accept the notion that a man is tired , the legs are buzzing from the endless walking, and if there is any break in the activity , then , it is still necessary to move back here , otherwise deem that man does nothing, and the penalties will not be slow to be applied in one form or another ....... no, I'm not complaining , I do not like to complain, just a statement of facts ....... Here I and dream quickly freed from the need to be anyone or anything that is obligated , and do what he likes , which does not require compliance with the empty formalities ..... Well , yeah , okay .... I'm on the other ........
   In my life, I learned a lot of what , in the closet and I have a corner where all sorts of stacked diplomas, certificates , information about a particular profession received ...... you do not believe it, but there's even the right to drive a tractor , that is, I am above all and tractor - generalist engineer ...... this is our 10th class was asked to go and take the exam, the two girls that were not only boys ..... here we are two and drove to pass , by the way say, I love this subject in Mechanical Engineering, the exact name of it right now I do not remember , just remember what was taught there about possible malfunction of mechanisms and correcting them , most of all I like the fact that it is still possible to repair, it will have a happy ending all the same at all times .......
   We have come to pass , and there is not only on tractors , where all mechanisms are included in the ticket , and I got a ticket on mowers , and we almost nothing about them and have not been ...... Well , here I am taking a ticket, and is already 'm not going to qualify, what's the point , I do not care about it do not know anything , and was about to leave the examination room, but yet still go up to the teacher , he certainly knows what it is, and says that I'm sitting down and starting to hand over, but I said nothing , then he starts telling me my ticket and after each sentence asks me whether he says , well, of course , right , but how else ...... so I was told that this mower , and as for the internal combustion engine, I told myself , I'm in this with the teacher has successfully passed the examination , no, I'm not bragging , just like you regret it , I had to resort to , because it is , to put it mildly , is not correct .. ...... although I did not need these rights, but as another life lesson , of course , yes, because we always get these life lessons , although sometimes not aware of it .......
And how do you think that's why it's you I ponarasskazala , had never guess , okay , I'll say , but in order to tell the story of my dream to learn to drive a car , you have a car ...... my father was a chauffeur, and a fuel truck at our disposal , and learn, do not want ... to remind you that the growth in me quite small, only 1.5 meters, and, accordingly , my feet could barely reach to the pedals , and in fact they should have been more and push, and not only to press, but also to combine their action with hands in squeezing the clutch , and that's what caused the hiccup , you do not have enough strength to press on the pedal , I can not prodernut lever for speed ... and the car is traveling at this time , and we must do not look at his feet , and on the road .......
   so Promuchavshis about 6 days, I went something like ...... the food front lights ...... I'm happy that I get to the city , as it turned out, it's just near- village 7 km from our village and it seemed to me that I drove up to the regional center , to which it must be said , more than 100 km ....... and it seemed to me that I drove them , so long as time dragged on ....... yes ......
    After that, I do not try to learn to ride the wheel ......

No comments:

Post a Comment