Friday, October 11, 2013

day 57



  Around the same time , when I fell into a manhole in the winter , Let us make me another incident again ...... I came for my brother in kindergarten, but apparently a little earlier in time , and I had wait a little bit , but in the garden it was very hot , especially in upper garments , and I went out ..... went down the steps, and began to wander here and there ...... then I saw in the corner of the building of the railway staircase, which was covered with icicles , as it fell from the roof of the water during the thaw , and during the cold snap froze ....
So beautiful icicles hanging from the ladder rungs , which inadvertently went back and looked at , as a child, you probably remember, kids love icicles , well, I was tempted , and began to lick the ice , as I could not break off .......
Icicles , apparently, had not a very thick layer , so ............
 .......... my tongue stuck to a piece of iron , and does not which way ...... stand as tied , I start to pull , it hurts , what to do ....... and I decided ..... closed her eyes and jerked ....... of course , the pain , but did not say too much , but quite unpleasant, as you have already understood .......
   Here's a personal experience with the language of the frozen metal .......

No comments:

Post a Comment