Sunday, October 6, 2013

day 52



   Yes, I was right ....... the one that , as I have said, first day of each week kept saying that he loved , and said yesterday that he sees me for the first time , and that , anyway, I want it to. today ..... and quite disappeared from view ..... what happened ...... I , of course, assume that , but I , as always, wait for voice and conclusions ...... only my soul tenderly and gently reached out to him as he is, literally , like a tractor , crushed and scattered it so much that I barely had time to grab her lumps , and even as it dazzle together .......
     I will not say much excellent condition, but , all the same , I'm still alive and ready for a new challenge ...... I mean, I did not give up ....... but about love as something I have to tell you .......
  And now, I'll talk about some kind of event, which was explained only yesterday, and today the opportunity to tell you about it .......
It was twenty years ago ....... My sign with her husband went to the forest to pick berries ...... that area was famous eccentricities , there is often lost people ........ and this time there has been missing for 2 weeks ..... man looking for him and special services , and local residents , to no avail .....
    The motorcycle was my friend and her husband drove to the nearest edge of the forest , she was separated from the road wide , 2 meter and a half , a ditch with water ........ wife stayed on the bike , and her husband said that he first escapes Let's see if there are any berries to knowingly go .......... and without a run , right off , jumped the ditch, his wife had just opened her eyes .... and ran into the woods ....
After 5 minutes , he was wide-eyed , jumped back to the same ditch , and how quickly it said that there is nothing ( in the sense of berries) , no, he ran 50 km ...... saw that guy there , then he jumped on the bike , he said that there is nothing to do , spun around on the road, and so pulled the woman nearly fell out of the seat ....... when they rushed home, his wife told him that he could not run 50 km, and it was not the whole 5 minutes ......... husband did not believe her ......
Here ...... and yesterday just to transfer on TV and explained that if someone gets in these places , as they are called parallel universes , or that something is ......... 1 step here there can be up to several kilometers , so that this man was not lying to my wife about it , they just did not anticipate .......... and eventually , perhaps, there is also roughly the same thing happens ... ..

No comments:

Post a Comment