Saturday, October 26, 2013

73 day
 
If you pour the liquid in a vessel with a narrow neck , do not rush and try not to shake hands , then not a drop by drop ....... and in general , it is desirable in life to try not to rush anywhere and then have time to save the most important - health, but in our fast life reversals of the last century do not fit ........ and try to calm you still need ..........
 I remember that I had at the time to be accompanying the patient to the regional hospital ..... of course , I was wearing a white robe of compliance sanrezhima , but most of it for reasons to get on the queue, you are now probably condemn me , me and most do not like it , but again the same speed does not allow me to do differently , because I had more time to the weight of the doctors , and the bus back because will not wait .....
So, we sit with him in the corridor of a hospital, and we wait , when will the doctor needed was his signature , as my patient was not his profile , and is respected only pro forma , and then we needed a totally different doctor, but they were such rules to the signatures were all professionals ........... sit in a dressing gown ...... I suddenly opened the front door , and the carriage rolled into and out of doors nurse cries out to me , so I took kaktalku , and the door is closed, and where to take it , because I work in a completely different hospital. ........ what to do , I think, that it is necessary to put it where - somewhere in the corner , and who should be taken away and do ...... did so, just sat back to wait as she opens again same door comes a man, and not looking at me and came by and buried in a piece of paper that is in his hands , asked me, " Did I go ? " ......... so ...... ceases to be a languid evening ....... a little more patient with us and declassified , because we had to wait for a doctor in the clinic , but there is a wild place, and no ......... and this even with his a piece of paper , and the paper in his hands , and I see it only from the bottom, and whether he is right, even if she worked there , could not be the answer but it must portray "their" , I get up and ask him to look at the paper to me , there as always flourishes , but the ECG , I understand, and where it is ECG , and that in fact I have no idea ........... here for my happiness at the end of the corridor were drew two nurse explicitly with this office , here I am talking to someone , so he went to him and said , as an office, " seems to be " transferred , unscrew I fu ........ but finally came out and our doctor , he put his flourish in our runner and also complained that people are driven entirely and would not need to , but what can you do .......... we said goodbye to the doctor, and flew on to storm the offices and queues ......... .....
Do not blame me , I myself do not like it's crazy , but there is no admission against breakage ........

No comments:

Post a Comment