Tuesday, October 29, 2013

76 day




Spree wild winds , and flew with straw roofs, and it has developed again in the stack ....... and should have started unimaginable storm with lightning crackling , squeaking and other zamorochkami , but suddenly there was silence , and stood so still , that hear the floats through the air Wide Web .......
Tale of what is fantasy , you say , but that's not the case at all ......... and the effect these things from a parallel world that is as real as our own, but we are not yet able to see it, but , according to some researchers that this is the future ..........
 But , as you and I are still here, and allowed fable about our world , more accurately, more easily understood by now ......
 I worked , I remember, in the above- mentioned institution, and this institution was out of town , and transport there , but our working bus, and all on the road ....... hope it is the same , the bus is also the same and drivers have changed , few people are suited this type of work .........
And once again changed the driver , and we started to drive like that on the other ....... namely , coming to work, I was exhausted , I 'm tired , but we must also work hard all day ...... . I could not understand why this is so ......... and then ......... came as something that is sitting in the bus , we had all the way to keep your body with the help of the lateral muscles , explain ......... bus suddenly for no apparent reason began to go right, left, and to keep the seat , it is necessary to keep the back in suspense , and as you know , the back , the head of everything ..... ..
   I walked up to the driver and ask why, why the bus rides eights , and he told me in all seriousness replied saying that the bus does not go right , stalls , then I fell into a stupor, as well , and if you need to go straight , then we need to push or what? ....... ...... strange that something was wrong .......
I think of it, and it occurred to me that the driver to brake before laziness potholes that are so abundant in our way , and he toured them .......... I went to him, leaned over to his ear and said that he probably, and sleeping with women , eights all stopped ........... ...........
We began to drive normally ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment